Collection of information and protection of personal data
The site complies with current data protection laws, and its administrator makes every effort to ensure that all persons using the website feel secure.
The personal information provided will be protected in a proper manner so that it does not fall into the hands of unauthorized persons. They will also not be transferred, resold or used in a manner incompatible with its purpose. Remember that your provision of personal information is always voluntary, but also necessary to add a comment to the blog or contact us through the contact form.
When a site visitor leaves a comment, we collect the data visible in the comment form, as well as the visitor's IP address and browser signature as an aid to spam detection. Leaving a comment is completely voluntary. However, by choosing to leave a comment, you consent to the processing of the personal data you provide.
On the Blog, at https://honorata-skarbek.com/kontakt/, there is a contact form with which you can contact us. Filling out the contact form requires the submission of personal information, which is used to contact the person submitting the form in order to respond to the inquiry or request. The information sent via the form is stored by us for customer service purposes for an indefinite period of time, but the information so obtained is not used for marketing purposes.
The cookies used do not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are collected for statistical purposes only.
The Blog uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential - cookies contribute to the usability of the website by enabling basic functions such as site navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preferences - cookies contribute to the usability of the website by enabling basic functions such as site navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Statistics - Statistical cookies help website owners understand how different users behave on the site by collecting and reporting anonymous information, i.e. Yandex metrics - used to collect information about user actions on the Blog - traffic statistics, number of clicks and recordings of individual sessions. This allows us to track the experience of users interacting with the site, which glues invaluable help in optimizing it. This information is collected to analyze content and user interest so that we can create content on topics close to readers' interests.
- Unclassified - Unclassified cookies, are cookies that are in the process of being classified, along with the providers of individual cookies.
Right of access to data
In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data from the controller;
- The right to rectify data;
- The right to delete data;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to object to processing;
- The right to data portability (if technically possible);
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if such consent was previously given;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data.
Using the site involves sending queries to the server where the site is stored. Each query directed to the server is recorded in the server logs.
The logs include, among other things, your IP address, the date and time of the server, information about your web browser and the operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data recorded in the server logs are not associated with specific individuals using the site and are not used to identify the user.
Server logs are only support material for the administration of the site, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
This site contains articles based on subjective opinions and does not constitute medical advice. We are not responsible for misuse of the information contained on the site. Dietary supplements are only for supplementing a normal diet, they do not have medicinal properties. Before purchasing products, verify the content, statistics and quotes contained herein with the manufacturer. If you have any doubts about the content published here CONTACT US.